How to go to Green Daun New Age Shop
Update May 2022 – We have stopped operations at our retail shop in Damansara Perdana and are now in the process of moving to our new location in PJ. We will update our new address and business hours by the end of May 2022.
Therefore, please take note of these changes. You can still visit our Green Daun Online Shop to buy things that you may need, or just browse around.
This article shares how to go to Green Daun New Age Shop in Damansara Perdana, where you can take a taxi, bus, MRT or drive here.
Our new-age boutique is located at the ground floor shop lot of Perdana Exclusive Condominium, after the Jaya Grocer Supermarket at Perdana Shopping Centre.
Damansara Perdana is a township near Ikea PJ and The Curve Shopping Mall in Mutiara Damansara. It is also located by Empire Damansara or the Petaling Jaya LHDN office.
Another landmark is the City Bank Damansara Perdana or heading to the Armanee Terrace, a luxury condominium.
It will take around 6 to 7 minutes to drive to get here from the Curve or IKEA, while from Kuala Lumpur city centre, it can take approximately 20 to 30 minutes during non-peak hours and possibly 60 minutes during peak hours.
How to go to Green Daun New Age Shop?
For those driving, please see below as there are detailed instructions. For those taking public transport, read below. You can also take Uber or Grab as the drivers can enter our shop name into the map.
Update August 2017 – The MRT Line is now open from Kajang to Sungai Buloh, and you can take this line and stop at Mutiara Damansara Station.
Update 16th December 2016 – A new MRT Line has opened where you can now take the new MRT Sungai Buloh-Kajang Line and get off at Mutiara Station. From there, our shop is 1.5km away, so you can either take a taxi there or a slow 20-minute walk.
The MRT operates from Semantan Station to Sungai Buloh Station only, and after August, the rest of the stations should be opened. Means you can catch the MRT from KLCC, Pasar Seni, Ampang and KL Sentral to come here.
Directions to Green Daun New Age Shop
Driving to Damansara Perdana
The easiest way is to drive here, but you may require Waze Maps or Google Maps and key in Green Daun Craft Shop. Put in your start point, and then it will guide you on how to go to Green Daun New Age Craft Shop.
Please note that our shop faces the main road and we are at the bottom of the condominium ground floor where there are other retail shops. The landmark is to look for Block C, Perdana Exclusive Condominium.
Be careful when you put in “Green Daun” because sometimes, the Grab app will mark the location at Jaya Grocer, Block E or F. We are at Block C.
Where to park at Green Daun Craft Shop?
We have our reserve car park outside, and you need to look for the cone and sign that says “Reserve For Green Daun Customers”.
Please park your car here. If there is a car there, call us, and we will show you where to park. If you choose to park at a ‘Visitor’s Parking’, make sure you register at the guardhouse or inform us.
There are ample parking lots available, but customers are recommended to register and park. You can do this at the guardhouse outside. If there is no guard present, park at the visitor for a short time and inform us.
Parking at Green Daun
- There is roadside parking outside the condominium shops, but the MBPJ or police may summon or even tow your car away during business hours.
- We do not recommend parking on the main road on weekdays unless after 5.00 PM.
- On weekends or weekdays after 5.00 PM, you can park on the main road and walk in as it is quite safe.
- Do not park at the “Reserve Parking” lots, as they will clamp your car.
- If you need directions, you can always call us, and we will be happy to assist you.
- If you are unsure, please call us when you reach here, and we will direct you where to park.
Using LRT and MRT Train
A. Taking the MRT Sungai Buloh Green Line
- Take the MRT Sungai Buloh-Kajang Green Line No.9
- Stop at Mutiara Damansara Station
- Exit Platform Opposite Station (Cross overhead bridge)
- Take the MRT Feeder Bus No. T809 (RM1.00)
- Stop at Perdana Exclusive Condo Bus Stop
- Walk 2 minutes to Green Daun (We are located at Block C facing the main road)
- You can also take a taxi or Grab to Green Daun (1.5 km away)
- Tell the taxi driver, Perdana Exclusive Condominium Block C.
- Or take a slow walk (20 minutes)
- Landmark is the next block after the Jaya Grocer at Perdana Shopping Complex.
How to go to Damansara Perdana by RapidKL or MRT Bus
The bus service here may sound quite complicated, but there are RapidKL buses to Damansara Perdana, which are;
• MRT Feeder Bus T809 from Mutiara Damansara MRT Station Entrance C. The bus stops outside Perdana Exclusive Condo Bus Stop. From there, it is a 2-minute walk to Green Daun.
• Rapid KL U86 from Kepong Metro Prima to One Utama Shopping Center and change to T801 to Damansara Perdana.
• It is recommended that you ask the bus driver where the stops are at Damansara Perdana and tell them that you want to stop at Perdana Exclusive Condominium or the block after Jaya Grocer.
• Once there, walk towards the outdoor guardhouse, and you can see the Green Daun Craft Shop next to Splendid Laundry, facing the main road.
How to go to Green Daun New Age Shop in Damansara Perdana
Depending on where you come from, you can drive, take a taxi or Grab to make your way here. Just use Waze for directions as that is the most convenient.
For those taking Grab or a Taxi, give this address to the driver;
Green Daun New Age Shop
New Address Coming Soon.
MRT to Bandar Utama Station
The new MRT Bandar Utama Line No.10 opened on 16th December 2016, and you will be able to take the LRT train from Kuala Lumpur to Bandar Utama.
The Mutiara Damansara Station (08), just outside the Curve Shopping Centre is the closest MRT station to Damansara Perdana, and you can grab a taxi to the Green Daun Craft Shop.
Update August 2017: The MRT Line is fully open now. You can take it from Kuala Lumpur to Mutiara Damansara Station 08.
If you are still unsure about directions, please contact us and we will try our very best to assist you. If you are worried about traffic, you always visit our shop on weekends as we are open.
Please call us for directions if you are unsure or have difficulties locating us. We will provide you with accurate directions on how to go to Green Daun new age shop.