About Green Daun
Green Daun is a new age shop in Damansara Perdana, Petaling Jaya which started its retail business in July 2016 as a new age craft shop.
For those who want to know more about Green Daun, the brand name Green Daun signifies a very local Malaysian theme where Green is a neutral earth colour and Daun is Leaf in Bahasa Malaysia.
Our new age shop in PJ sells crystal beads, raw crystals, healing, cleansing and protection products, various types of sage, frankincense resin, dream catchers, and many other interesting items.
Who is Green Daun?
The Green Daun new age shop was opened on 20th July 2016 and is a small cosy craft concept store which is very personalized and also modern contemporary design.
Some customers have even called us a Hipster craft shop or even a boutique new age shop because of our cosy concept, and the kind of unique items we sell.
Update: In late 2018, we moved from our old location to a new one, which is just in front of the same building. We are now facing the main road in a slightly larger shop.
What Do We Sell?
We sell all kinds of ready-to-use new age products that have been either created by us or carefully sourced by us. We are not an art shop hence we do not sell art materials. Below is a general list of items we sell;
- New Age Products – We have quite an interesting range of new age products available.
- Smudging Products – Sage, Palo Santo, Frankincense Resin, Myrrh, Protections Salts.
- Dream Catchers – Ready-made and custom made dream catchers of all shapes and sizes.
- Feathers – Over 20 different types of bird feathers in many colours and sizes.
- Peacock Feathers – Original three feet peacock feathers and even specially coloured ones.
- Eagle Feathers – Unique eagle feathers for decorative or even spiritual use.
- Beads – Many different types available including glass, wood, plastic, ceramic and crystal beads in many sizes.
- Lava Beads – Original black lava beads in many sizes and shapes are available. Remember, the coloured lava beads you see in the market are not real.
- Semi-Precious Beads – We sell individual semi-precious crystal beads like Tiger Eye, Malachite, Aquamarine, Agate, Tourmaline, Citrine, Amethyst, Clear Quartz and over 50 others.
- Rudraksha Beads – For making mala and bracelets, we also sell 1 Mukhi, 4 Mukhi, 6 Mukhi, 7 Mukhi and many other Rudraksha beads.
- Borneo Beads – For making traditional ethnic Borneo jewellery.
- Amber Beads – We sell Baltic Amber beads in various types like Cherry Amber, Honey Amber and so on in our shop.
- Kayu Raja Beads – Available in a number of sizes, but we sell them as bracelets, necklaces or Mala.
- Beading Accessories – Spacers, eye pins, lobster claws, hooks, elastic cords and many others.
- Beading String – A number of types of beading strings and cords.
- Crystal bead bracelets and necklaces – Ready-made and custom made crystal bead jewellery available.
- 7 Chakra Bracelets – Custom made or ready-made chakra bracelets with real crystals are also available.
- Jewellery Repair – We do basic jewellery repairs, for bracelets and necklaces. Sorry, we do not repair gold, silver and Pandora jewellery.
- Mala for Prayer or Meditation – We custom make Mala for meditation or prayers, including Tasbih. We also sting it for those who need Mala repair or re-stringing.
- Ethnic and Native Jewelry – There are some unique bracelets and headbands made from various ethnic tribes of Malaysia, Borneo and Papua available in our shop.
If you are unsure about anything, it is best to contact us to see if we have the item for sale. Unless you live in the area, you can just drop by and see the many items we sell in our shop.
For anyone who lives out of Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya, it only takes you around 10 to 20 minutes drive to our shop.
Why Visit Green Daun New Age Shop?
Our mission is simple and straightforward, where we aim to provide a friendly and modern-day new age craft business that suits today’s lifestyle trends.
We sell materials that are in small quantities, which are suitable for hobby crafters or even hobby jewellery makers.
We speak multiple languages like English, Malay and Chinese therefore communication is no issue at our premises.
Our prices are very affordable while we take serious pride in our craft business, therefore you can expect quality over quantity.
Our materials and products are sourced from quality manufacturers and suppliers from around the country and region, hence we can keep our cost low, compared to high-end imported craft materials.
Craft should always be fun, and we do our ultimate best to make it fun for everyone, and also in an affordable way.
Anything Else You Should Know?
Edit Jan 2020: We are now a full new age shop and no longer sell dreamcatcher materials or conduct any kind of classes.
One of our specialities includes Dream Catcher Making Classes in Malaysia as this has been a popular trend in the last few years. Update 2019 – We no longer conduct any dream catcher making classes.
To date, we have conducted over 500 classes for this craft with age ranging from as young as seven years old till 75 years old. They say you are never too young or old to learn the craft.
We have also conducted many other types of craft classes over the years, but in 2019, we decided not to do so as our focus is now more on the new age area.
As for products, we do carry a unique range of them, therefore you can always see what we have before coming over. And if you are into the healing or cleansing trend, then we may have items for you.
One of our fast-moving products are feathers, and if you have been wondering where to buy feathers in Malaysia, we probably sell the largest selection in the country, and in Southeast Asia.
Other fast-moving products include our healing range which is all made in-store by us.
Green Daun Craft Shop Information
Location: Damansara Perdana, Petaling Jaya
Address: CG 05, Block C, Perdana Exclusive Condominium,
Jalan PJU 8/1, Damansara Perdana 47820,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 018 2888 048
Opening Hours for Green Daun
- Mon – Closed
- Tues to Fri: 11.00 AM till 6.00 PM
- Sat, Sun & Public Holiday: 11.00 AM till 6.00 PM.
Best to call first as sometimes we may close for a short while just before lunch, or to run to the post office for quick delivery.
At times, we may travel to get materials and products and we will close for a couple of days. You can also check out our Green Daun Facebook Page for any updates on when we may close.
Green Daun Online Shop
For those who are not in the Klang Valley, not to worry as we do have our New Age Online Shop available for you to buy items.
Do drop by our new age shop in PJ and if you have any questions about Green Daun, and we would be glad to assist you to our very best, even if it is to recommend other craft shops or even craft classes.
After all, the more we share, the more we learn and we are the new generation where we do not practice the ‘competitor’ mentality. See you at the Green Daun New Age Shop.