Palo Santo Incense in Malaysia
Are you looking for some original Palo Santo incense in Malaysia? If you are, you came to the right place as the Green Daun new age shop sells them in Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
The Palo Santo incense is not in incense sticks but in a pyramid shape suitable for burning anywhere you like. Our Palo Santo also comes from Peru in South America.
Due to a common belief, many think that Palo Santo is used only for cleansing, but it is also used to bless, heal, and consecrate a room, home, space, object or even a person.
Palo Santo Incense in Malaysia
Many people worldwide have well received the centuries-old tradition of burning Palo Santo, and those who have used it would know how well these natural rainforest products work.
Palo Santo is a type of wood from the Bursera Graveolens tree that has naturally fallen and harvested a few years after the tree dies.
I would love to elaborate more about Palo Santo and its benefits. Still, I have already done another article about where to buy Palo Santo in Malaysia, and all of the information is available there.
While some people like to burn the pure Palo Santo sticks, some prefer to use the incense as a purifier and a soothing scent.
Many use the Palo Santo incense to clear negative energy, attract positive energy, re-establish peace and balance, enhance concentration and meditation, and heal people on physical and spiritual levels.
Palo Santo is also known as one of the few natural herbs that work by dispelling and attracting energies. This works by purifying the energy around us and then attracting positive energy.
Why Burn Palo Santo Incense?
A common question being asked by many people, and we will provide you with the basic knowledge on why people burn Palo Santo.
Please note that there are just too many articles about how Palo Santo can improve one’s life; therefore, you need to be open-minded and not pass judgment by just reading one article.
There are many different versions online, and below are some of the most common reasons;
- Cleanse your space, room, home from negativity – This is one of the most common uses for the Palo Santo incense. Apart from cleansing negativity, it is also said to promote feelings of peace, affection and joy.
- Cleanses and Protect your Aura – Some people find that burning the incense helps protect your aura from all the negative forces or energies. It helps cleanse and to overcome current issues being faced by the person.
- Attracts Good Luck and Abundance – Many believe that burning incense helps to attract positive luck and good fortune.
- Meditation and Prayers – Many love to burn the incense for meditation and prayers as the scent brings you to a relaxed and positive state of mind.
- Anti-bacterial Agent – Burning the incense tends to reduce unwanted odours, bacteria, and viruses.
- Insect Repellent – It is known that the Inca people and other native South American tribes have been using Palo Santo as a natural bug and insect repellent. You can also do this in your home, room or open space.
- Relaxation and Sleep – Palo Santo may also aid in relaxation, calmness, and sleep.
- Pet Calming – Some users claim that dogs love the scent of Palo Santo.
How to Burn the Palo Santo Incense?
- To burn the Palo Santo incense, you need to put it on a ceramic plate, incense burner bowl or even a glass ashtray. Make sure that the surface of the place is tolerant to heat.
- Burning Palo Santo will emit smoke; hence you should open your doors or windows when doing this. And also, be aware of any smoke detectors in the vicinity of where you are burning.
- Once you place the incense down, light the top of the pyramid with fire. You can use an ordinary lighter or a kitchen type lighter with a larger flame.
- The tip will start to fire, and you can let it naturally go off, or you can gently blow off the flame. The incense will begin to burn and will emit smoke.
How much is the Palo Santo incense in Malaysia sold for?
There are various types of Palo Santo incense available in the market, and at our shop, we only sell the larger pyramid types.
There are several different sizes for the Palo Santo incense, where they range from small cones to the pyramid types that we only sell. They are also the Peruvian Palo Santo, which offers quality grades.
Also, to note that Palo Santo is not a cheap product; if you have seen them being sold online for very low prices, we would be a little cautious.
Each Palo Santo incense pyramid size is about 38mm x 38mm or 3.8cm x 3.8cm, and each packet consists of four pieces of incense, and the price for one box of Palo Santo is RM35.00.
Where Is Our Shop?
We are located in Damansara Perdana in Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Just use Waze or Google Maps and key in “Green Daun”, and it will bring you directly to our store. We are on the ground floor of Block C of Perdana Exclusive Condominium, not Block E or F.
Also, we would like to point out that we do not have any other branches or outlets around Malaysia. We only have one retail store in Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Apart from Palo Santo incense and sticks, we also sell smudging items like California white sage, black sage, frankincense resin, and myrrh resin. If you have been looking for Palo Santo incense in Malaysia, I hope you have found this article helpful by answering your question.
And if you need to see, touch and smell the Palo Santo incense, please feel free to drop by the Green Daun new age craft shop or for those who are out of the Klang Valley, you can also visit our New Age Online Store as we have a several Palo Santo products available there.