Green Daun New Location
It has been almost a month since Green Daun moved to the new location in June of 2022 and started our new concept, a new age business that caters to those seeking assistance from the universe.
We are not a new age healing centre, a new age workshop, class or training centre. We are a specialised retail business that only opens on weekends from our humble abode in the Chow Yang area of SS2 in Petaling Jaya.
Green Daun New Location
We used to be located in a shop lot at Damansara Perdana for seven years, and in May of 2022, Green Daun new age shop moved to SS2 in Petaling Jaya.
While the retail business we operated was terrific, we had exhausted our time there, and it was decided to move on to the next level.
Therefore, we decided to settle in a residential area to conduct our business. Plus, we are not a Family Mart business where we need to be in a high-traffic area.
Our business is very niche, and we cater to a selected market of consumers seeking alternative, holistic and metaphysical products.
We also used to sell various types of crystals, but since moving, we have stopped selling commercial types of crystals like polished crystals and crystal bracelets. We only sell raw crystals at the new location for Green Daun.
So, if you are looking for general polished or tumbled crystals, we do not sell those anymore. Plus, there are many other things that we have stopped selling or doing. They are;
- No more tumbled crystals stones
- No more crystal bracelets or necklaces
- No more repair or restring bracelets, necklaces or mala/prayer beads
- No more ready-made or custom dreamcatchers
- No more selling macrame, seed beads or craft materials
What are our new Business Hours at Green Daun?
Since moving to our new location, we have revised our business hours to suit the customer demands for online shopping and special private sessions. Generally, we are open for walk-ins on Fridays and Saturdays only.
Our new business days and hours are;
- Monday – Closed
- Tuesday – Closed
- Wednesday – *By Appointment Only (12 to 5 PM)
- Thursday – *By Appointment Only (12 to 5 PM)
- Friday – *By Appointment Only (12 to 5 PM)
- Saturday – OPEN for Walk-In (11.00 AM to 6.00 PM)
- Sunday – OPEN for Walk-In (11.00 AM to 6.00 PM)
*Urgent: You are advised to follow our Green Daun Facebook Page for updates as we may travel and close for the weekend. Occasionally, we may travel for work or to get away from the city for grounding purposes. Therefore, you can also WhatsApp us in advance if you want to double check.
What does *By Appointment mean?
- For the benefit of those who do not understand this, it simply means that you need to make an appointment to visit our place.
- It also means that you need to check with us on our schedule, and we will let you know when we can accommodate you.
- Appointments are for specialised consultations, not just to drop by to buy things.
- We make appointments for people’s privacy; hence once we have slots filled, we will see if there are other available slots for you.
- You do not just call and set what time you like to visit. It is similar to how you make a hospital appointment based on availability.
Where is the Green Daun new location?
Our place is now in the Chow Yang area of SS2 in Petaling Jaya. We are in a residential area, and no longer a shop lot as before. Our business days and hours are also different, and we are only open on weekends.
Chow Yang at SS2 is a suburban area in Petaling Jaya and can be easily accessed from various directions. The LDP highway is most accessible, where you can exit SS2 or Taman Megah. Other ways include coming from the Federal Highway via numerous exits or the PLUS Highway via Damansara.
Please click the Google Maps above to get directions to our location. You can also use Waze to get to us, but ensure you get the SS2 address.
How to go to Green Daun New Age Shop?
- Driving – Nowadays, everyone uses Waze or Google Maps to go somewhere, and Green Daun is listed in both apps, so all you need to do is key in “Green Daun”, which will show you the directions to our place. If you have a driver, ask him to use either app to locate us.
- Grab or eHailing – If you do not drive, you can also key it into Grab’s app, which will also show Green Daun’s location.
- LRT Train – We are located near the Taman Bahagia LRT Station along the Kelana Jaya LRT Line. So, from KL Sentral, you can take the Kelana Jaya Line and get off at the Taman Bahagia station. From the station, it is an 8-minute walk to Green Daun. If you dislike walking, you can always cross the station and take Grab to our place.
How else to buy products from Green Daun?
We are sorry, we DO NOT do the social media style of selling via WhatsApp, IG and so on. If you want the products, please visit Green Daun at SS2 to buy them. This is important, especially if this is something new for you or you do not understand the products.
Please note that if you need items urgently, you must abide by our timing. We only operate from 12.00 PM to 6.00 PM. After that, we will respond the next working day.
- Green Daun Online Shop on Shopee – For those who cannot visit our shop in person, namely those out of KL, you can visit the Green Daun online shop on Shopee to buy the products. Again, we do not have everything listed on Shopee, just the general items. Our shipping time is also 1-2 days after you buy them.
- WhatsApp – We have it, but we DO NOT have all day to entertain all kinds of questions. If you are unsure, drop by our place. Our business model is not selling general consumer goods where some people can spend day and night glued to smartphones. If you are the WA type, please just put your question. Don’t just say “Hi” and wait for our response; we will ignore those messages.
- Facebook – We make all our general announcements via FB, but we DO NOT live inside Facebook, so if you send a message, we will reply to it eventually. We strongly believe in person-to-person communication because the products we sell need a lot of explaining. You are not buying a dress or socks but metaphysical items that require knowledge and explanation.
- Instagram – We have an account but choose not to use it, so please do not contact us via IG. A new age business is very niche and something not practical to be conducted on social media.
- TikTok – Don’t even go there; we choose not to participate on this platform.
You can also visit our website as we have more information on various topics such as How to Use a Smudging Shell, which explains the methods and so on.
I hope that you have read this to understand why we moved to a new place and why we only focus on walk-ins for weekends. We need time to prepare and make our products, and the response has been overwhelming in the last 3-4 years.
Thank you again, and we hope to see you at our Green Daun new location at SS@ in Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Furthermore, we are NOT located in Kuala Lumpur nor have any other branches or outlets.
Comments are closed.