Frankincense Resin Healing Properties
If you have heard about the Frankincense resin healing properties, this article will explain in detail what it is all about. Many are still unsure about this ancient healing remedy that dates back to over 6000 years ago.
Frankincense in Malaysia is well known for the essential oils rather than the resin, as it is not easy to get the high quality resins here.
Due to the popularity of brands like Young Living and Doterra, frankincense oils are now accepted as one of the natural healing essence.
At Green Daun we only sell the Green Hojari Frankincense resin, which is also known as the highest grade in the world which is sought after by many people.
What are the Frankincense Resin Healing Properties?
You may have heard or read about frankincense essential oil properties, but what we are about to share here is entirely different. If you did not know, the essential oil is extracted from the raw frankincense resin.
While some of the benefits below are proven, there are also some that may fall into the myth category. Below is a list of healing properties for the Hojari frankincense resin;
- Disinfectant and activates the organs that builds and regulates cells.
- General disinfectant for the whole body internally and externally.
- Anti-bloating and gases exhausted from stomach and abdomen.
- Regulator of gastrointestinal functions.
- Diuretic and disinfectant for the urinary system.
- Uterus tonic and antiseptic of the reproductive system.
- Calming nerves.
- Used in beauty products and extracting disinfectant and scented materials.
- Regulator of the immune system.
- Oral health care. Purifies the mouth and tongue of bacteria and microbes. It is also tooth pain reliever and used as mouthwash.
- Tonic and antiseptic for the respiratory system.
- Analgesic for chest pain.
- Anti-indigestion and acidity without any side effects. It facilitates the movement of food in the intestines.
- Weight Loss. Helps to reduce weight by expelling excess water from the body by urination without any side effects. It also helps to get rid of fat because its bitterness and characteristics.
- Help kidneys to get rid of excess sodium, uric acid and various toxins in the body.
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Improves Asthma. Frankincense can help reduce the likelihood of asthma attacks in susceptible people. It may also relieve asthma symptoms, such as shortness of breath and wheezing.
- General tonic for all the body systems as it is a general disinfectant for the respiratory, digestive and poly system. It is also a tonic of the nervous system because it is a strong defender of the immune system.
- Anti-stress and anxiety and helps to relax and provide psychological calmness.
- Treatment for bruises and wounds. Soaked frankincense gum is used on wounds as it is a powerful antiseptic and helps inflamed tissues to heal and protects from body’s boils infection. It also cleans the internal and external wounds and anti-inflammatory wounds.
- Anti-aging. As it activates the organ that produce and regulate the tissues, it activate the production of healthy and new tissues. From this point, it protects the skin from the symptoms and diseases of aging, because it preserves the cells and tissues and helps and strengthens its structure. It removes skin wrinkles, face brown and dark circles around the eye and tightens all the body skin.
- Relieves the pain of rheumatism and arthritis.
- Regulator of blood circulation.
- Anti-insomnia. Helps those with sleeping problems.
- Blood sugar regulator. As it lowers the high blood sugar, but if the sugar is low, it is not used as a drink or chewing.
- Effective treatment of the scalp and the elimination of dandruff.
- Effective treatment to fight cancer. Compounds in frankincense may help kill cancer cells and prevent tumors from spreading.
All of the above benefits are known to specialists and can be checked through searching in specialized medical websites or by consulting your doctor, and here we mention benefits only.
Can Frankincense Treat Cancer?
This is a highly debatable question, but over the years, much research has been done on this, but it is unable to be accepted by the mainstream medical and pharma industries. I am sure you know why too.
There has been many articles on frankincense treating cancer, and some of them published in medical news websites. For further reading, the link in this sentence is worth a read.
Again, this is not 100% accepted by the mainstream medical world, and more reading or consulting should be done before understanding this.
What Is Alternative Medicine Treatment?
Alternative treatment applies to all the medical approaches that are not traditional or mainstream, and frankincense resin falls into the alternative medicine category.
The term alternative medicine is any healing practice that does not fall within the realm of conventional medicine, which is scientific based and drug proven.
In a known fact, humans have been relying on natural remedies from nature and plants for topical and internal healing of the body and the mind for centuries, so how is it different nowadays?
Here is a known fact where according to the World Health Organization, an estimated 80% of people around the world still use herbal medicine.
Where to Buy Frankincense Resin in Malaysia?
You can buy raw frankincense resin in Malaysia from Green Daun in Petaling Jaya. We have been selling the Sacred Hojari Frankincense since 2018, and personally use it on a daily basis.
You may have seen the frankincense resin being sold online and for cheap prices, but we would like to share with you that there are many different grades available in the market.
Unscrupulous or untrusted online sellers may obtain cheaper grades of frankincense and sell them off as the Hojari grade, and we cannot guarantee that you are getting the real product.
We believe in conventional sales for natural products like this, as one needs to touch, feel and smell the product before buying them. This way, we can explain in detail about the product, and answer any other questions you have.
The fact remains that some things are best bought in real time versus online shopping, as for online sellers, they easily copy and paste information, and you will never see them in person.
And, because there are about seven types of frankincense resin in the world, would you know which is the right one? All you know is that the seller claims it is Hojari or Sultan Grade.
Even for the Hojari grade, there are several grades of of Boswellia Sacra Frankincense resin, and the highest to lowest grades are Hojari, Najdi, Shazri, and Shabi.
And the good news is that Green Daun only sells the Sacred Hojari grade as this is the most sought after many people.
For those who are unable to visit our retail shop, you can also buy all our Sacred Frankincense on sale at our online shop.
Conclusion and Disclaimer
The healing properties of frankincense resin is known to date back thousands of years, and is not widely accepted by the mainstream medical practitioners.
We at Green Daun are not medical doctors, but we do share broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various alternative healing topics.
The content provided here is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
It is based traditional and historical information, or on clinical trials not recognized by any government agency or medical organizations.
If you have any questions about the Frankincense resin healing properties, please read up more on books or online articles that provide additional information.
You can also visit our shop to talk to us about our personal experiences using the Frankincense resin.