Frankincense Resin Healing Properties
If you have heard about the Frankincense resin healing properties, this article will explain in detail what it is all about. Many are still unsure about this ancient healing remedy from over 6000 years ago.
Frankincense in Malaysia is well known for its essential oils rather than the resin, as it is not easy to get high-quality resins here. Due to the popularity of brands like Young Living and Doterra, frankincense oils are now accepted as one of the natural healing essences. At Green Daun, we only sell the Green Hojari Frankincense resin, also known as the highest grade in the world and sought after by many people.
What are the Frankincense Resin Healing Properties?
You may have heard or read about frankincense essential oil properties, but what we will share here is entirely different. If you did not know, the essential oil is extracted from raw frankincense resin.
While some of the benefits below are proven, some may fall into the myth category. Below is a list of healing properties of the Hojari frankincense resin;
- Disinfectant activates the organs that build and regulates cells.
- General disinfectant for the whole body, internally and externally.
- Anti-bloating and gases exhausted from stomach and abdomen.
- Regulator of gastrointestinal functions.
- Diuretic and disinfectant for the urinary system.
- Uterus tonic and antiseptic of the reproductive system.
- Calming nerves.
- They are used in beauty products and extracting disinfectant and scented materials.
- Regulator of the immune system.
- Oral health care. Purifies the mouth and tongue of bacteria and microbes. It is also a tooth pain reliever and used as a mouthwash.
- Tonic and antiseptic for the respiratory system.
- Analgesic for chest pain.
- Anti-indigestion and acidity without any side effects. It facilitates the movement of food in the intestines.
- Weight Loss. It helps to reduce weight by expelling excess water from the body by urination without any side effects. It also helps to eliminate fat because of its bitterness and characteristics.
- Help kidneys eliminate excess sodium, uric acid and toxins in the body.
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Improves Asthma. Frankincense can help reduce the likelihood of asthma attacks in susceptible people. It may also relieve asthma symptoms, such as shortness of breath and wheezing.
- General tonic for all the body systems as it is a general disinfectant for the respiratory, digestive and poly systems. It is also a tonic of the nervous system because it is a strong immune system defender.
- Anti-stress and anxiety help to relax and provide psychological calmness.
- Treatment for bruises and wounds. Soaked frankincense gum is used on wounds as a powerful antiseptic that helps inflamed tissues heal and protects from the body’s boils infections. It also cleans internal and external injuries and anti-inflammatory wounds.
- Anti-ageing. As it activates the organ that produces and regulates the tissues, it activates the production of healthy and new tissues. From this point, it protects the skin from the symptoms and diseases of ageing because it preserves the cells and tissues and helps and strengthens its structure. It removes skin wrinkles, brown and dark circles around the eye and tightens all the body skin.
- Relieves the pain of rheumatism and arthritis.
- Regulator of blood circulation.
- Anti-insomnia. Helps those with sleeping problems.
- Blood sugar regulator. As it lowers high blood sugar, but if the sugar is low, it is not used as a drink or chewing.
- Effective treatment of the scalp and the elimination of dandruff.
- Effective treatment to fight cancer. Compounds in frankincense may help kill cancer cells and prevent tumours from spreading.
All of the above benefits are known to specialists and can be checked by searching on specialized medical websites or consulting your doctor, and here we mention benefits only.
Can Frankincense Treat Cancer?
This is a highly debatable question, but over the years, much research has been done on this, but it is unable to be accepted by the mainstream medical and pharma industries. I am sure you know why too.
There have been many articles on frankincense treating cancer, and some of them are published on medical news websites. For further reading, the link in this sentence is worth a read.
Again, this is not 100% accepted by the mainstream medical world, and more reading or consulting should be done before understanding this.
What Is Alternative Medicine Treatment?
Alternative treatment applies to all non-traditional or mainstream medical approaches, and frankincense resin falls into the alternative medicine category.
The term alternative medicine is any healing practice that does not fall within the realm of conventional medicine, which is scientifically based and drug proven.
As a known fact, humans have been relying on natural remedies from nature and plants for topical and internal healing of the body and the mind for centuries, so how is it different nowadays?
Here is a known fact where according to the World Health Organization, an estimated 80% of people around the world still use herbal medicine.
Where to Buy Frankincense Resin in Malaysia?
You can buy raw frankincense resin in Malaysia from Green Daun in Petaling Jaya. We have been selling the Sacred Hojari Frankincense since 2018 and personally use daily.
You may have seen frankincense resin being sold online for cheap prices, but we would like to share that many different grades are available in the market.
Unscrupulous or untrusted online sellers may obtain cheaper grades of frankincense and sell them off as the Hojari grade, and we cannot guarantee that you are getting the real product.
We believe in conventional sales for natural products like this, as one needs to touch, feel and smell the product before buying them. This way, we can explain in detail about the product and answer any other questions you have.
The fact remains that some things are best bought in real-time versus online shopping; online sellers easily copy and paste information, and you will never see them in person.
And, because there are about seven types of frankincense resin in the world, would you know which is the right one? All you know is that the seller claims it is Hojari or Sultan Grade.
Even for the Hojari grade, there are several grades of Boswellia Sacra Frankincense resin, and the highest to lowest grades are Hojari, Najdi, Shazri, and Shabi.
And the good news is that Green Daun only sells the Sacred Hojari grade, as this is the most sought by many people.
For those unable to visit our retail shop, you can also buy all our Sacred Frankincense on sale at our online shop.
Conclusion and Disclaimer
The healing properties of frankincense resin are known to date back thousands of years and are not widely accepted by mainstream medical practitioners. We at Green Daun are not medical doctors but share broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various alternative healing topics.
The content provided here is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. It is based on traditional and historical information or clinical trials not recognized by any government agency or medical organization.
If you have any questions about the Frankincense resin healing properties, please read more books or online articles that provide additional information. You can also visit our shop to discuss our personal experiences using the Frankincense resin.