Payments Accepted At Green Daun
The payments accepted at Green Daun have been revised since January 2019, and we are happy to announce that the Green Daun Craft Shop now accepts credit cards, selected e-wallets and also cash.
Since Green Daun craft shop opened in mid of 2016, we were a very small retail craft shop in Damansara Perdana and only accepted cash as payments.
What Are The Payments Accepted At Green Daun Craft Shop?
Effective 1st January 2019, the Green Daun has started to accept other modes of payments bedsides cash payments or bank-in transfers.
Currently, we accept;
- Credit Cards – All major credit cards
- Debit Cards – Visa Wave and others
- e-Wallet Payments – Only limited to Boost, Touch’n’Go and MayBank QR Pay
- Bank-in Transfers – For all banks in Malaysia
- Cash – Malaysian Ringgit
- Foreign Currency – United States Dollars based on a general fix rate
We DO NOT Accept
- We do not accept checks (cheques) of any form
- Bitcoin Payments
- PayPal Payments
- AliPay, BigPay, FassPay, GrabPay, WeChat Pay, KiplePay and other eWallets not mentioned here
Final Thoughts on Green Daun Payments Accepted
As we are a brick and mortar store, customers should know we are not online sellers. We have a proper retail new age craft shop. Read this article on directions to our shop for those who want to know where we are.
All payments mentioned above are valid at our retail shop, and we do not charge any service or goods tax on our products.