How to go to Green Daun Craft Shop
This article shares how to go to Green Daun Craft Shop in Damansara Perdana where you can either take a taxi, bus, MRT or just drive here.
Our boutique craft shop is located at the ground floor shop lot of Perdana Exclusive Condominium, which is after the Jaya Grocer Supermarket at Perdana Shopping Centre. This special article was created for anyone wanting to know how to go to Green Daun craft shop in Petaling Jaya.
Damansara Perdana is a township located near Ikea and The Curve Shopping Mall in Mutiara Damansara and it is also located by Empire Damansra or where the Petaling Jaya LHDN office.
Another landmark is the City Bank Damansara Perdana or if you are heading to the Armanee Terrace, a luxury condominium.
From the Curve or IKEA, it will take around 6-7 minutes drive to get here while from Kuala Lumpur city centre, it can take around 20-30 minutes during non-peak hours and possibly 60 minutes during peak hours.
How to go to Green Daun Craft Shop
For those driving, please see below as there are detailed instructions. For those taking public transport, read on below. You can also take Uber or Grab as they can key our shop name into the map.
Update August 2017 – The MRT Line is now open from Kajang to Sungai Buloh, and you can take this line and stop at Mutiara Damansara Station.
Update 16th December 2016 – A new MRT Line has opened where you can now take new MRT Sungai Buloh-Kajang Line and get off at Mutiara Station. From there, our shop is 1.5km away, so you can either take a taxi there or a slow 20 minute walk.
For now, the MRT operates from Semantan Station to Sungai Buloh Station only and after August, the rest of the stations should be opened. Meaning, you can catch the MRT from KLCC, Pasar Seni, Ampang and KL Sentral to come here.
Using LRT and MRT Train
A. Taking the MRT Sungai Buloh Green Line
- Take the MRT Sungai Buloh-Kajang Green Line No.9
- Stop at Mutiara Damansara Station
- Exit Platform Opposite Station (Cross overhead bridge)
- Take the MRT Feeder Bus No. T809 (RM1.00)
- Stop at Perdana Exclusive Condo Bus Stop
- Walk 2 minutes to Green Daun (We are located at Block C facing the main road)
- You can also take a taxi or Grab to Green Daun (1.5 km away)
- Tell the taxi driver, Perdana Exclusive Condominium Block C
- Or take a slow walk (20 minutes)
- Landmark is the next block after the Jaya Grocer at Perdana Shopping Complex
How to go to Damansara Perdana by RapidKL or MRT Bus
Apparently, the bus service to here may sound quite complicated but there are RapidKL buses to Damansara Perdana which are;
• MRT Feeder Bus T809 from Mutiara Damansara MRT Station Entrance C. The bus stops outside Perdana Exclusive Condo Bus Stop. From there it is a 2 minute walk to Green Daun.
• Rapid KL U86 from Kepong Metro Prima to One Utama Shopping Center and change to T801 to Damansara Perdana.
• It is recommended that you ask the bus driver where exactly the stops are at Damansara Perdana and tell him/her that you want to stop at Perdana Exclusive Condominium or the block after Jaya Grocer.
• Once there, just walk towards the outdoor guard house and you can see the Green Daun Craft Shop next to Splendid Laundry, facing the main road.
How to go to Green Daun Craft Shop in Damansara Perdana
You can drive, take a taxi or Grab to make your way here depending where you come from. Just use Waze for directions as that is the most convenient.
For those taking Grab or a Taxi, just give this address to the driver;
Green Daun Craft Shop
C-G05, Block C, Perdana Exclusive Condominium,
Jalan PJU 8/1, Damansara Perdana, 47820
Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel: 018 2888 048
Directions to Green Daun Craft Shop
Driving to Damansara Perdana
The most easiest way is to drive here, but you may require using Waze Maps or Google Maps and key in Green Daun Craft Shop. Put in your start point and then it will guide you on how to go to Green Daun New Age Craft Shop.
Please note that our shop is facing the main road and we are at the bottom of the condominium ground floor where there are other retail shops. Landmark is to look for Block C, Perdana Exclusive Condominium.
Where to park at Green Daun Craft Shop
We have our own reserve car park outside and you need to look for the cone and sign that says “Reserve For Green Daun Customers”.
Please park your car here. If there is a car there, just call us and we will show you where to park. If you choose to park at a ‘Visitor’s Parking’, make sure you register at the guard house or inform us.
There are ample parking lots available, but customers are recommended to register and park. You can do this at the guard house outside. If there is no guard present, just park at the visitor for a short time and inform us.
Parking at Green Daun
- There is roadside parking outside the condominium shops but during business hours, the MBPJ or police may summon or even tow your car away.
- We do not recommend parking on the main road on weekdays, unless it is after 5.00 PM.
- On weekends or weekdays after 5.00 PM, you can park on the main road and walk in as it is quite safe.
- Do not park at the “Reserve Parking” lots, as they will clamp your car.
- If you need directions, you can always call us and we will be happy to assist you.
- If you are unsure, please call us when you reach here and we will direct you where to park.
MRT to Bandar Utama Station
The new MRT Bandar Utama Line No.10 opened on 16th December 2016, and you will be able to take the LRT train from Kuala Lumpur to Bandar Utama.
The Mutiara Damansara Station which is just outside the Curve Shopping Centre is the closest MRT station to Damansara Perdana and you can just grab a taxi to the Green Daun Craft Shop.
Update August 2017: The MRT Line is fully open now. You can take it from Kuala Lumpur all the way to Mutiara Damansara Station.
If you are still unsure about directions, please contact us as we will try our very best to assist you. If you are worried about traffic, you an always visit our shop on weekends as we are open.
Please call us for directions if you are unsure or if you have difficulties locating us. We will provide you with accurate directions on how to go to Green Daun craft shop.