Welcome to Green Daun Craft Shop
Hello and welcome to Green Daun Craft Shop in Malaysia. We are based in Damansara Perdana, Petaling Jaya which is very near The Curve, Ikano and also Ikea Malaysia.
We started our little craft shop in June 2016 and officially opened in July 2016 where we will be selling all kinds of craft materials, jewelry supplies, beads and basic stationery making us one of the new craft shops in the Klang Valley.
Green Daun Craft Shop in PJ adapts a very minimalist yet modern and cozy concept to suit all walks of life which include even children. We are Malaysians, service Malaysians and all walks of life.
What Do We Sell at Green Daun Craft Shop
Our boutique craft shop in Petaling Jaya sells a very niche selection of craft items. This simply means we are not your old style conventional craft shop.
The items we carry include a lot of jewelry materials, dream catcher materials, macrame items, crystal beads and so on.
Please note that we do not sell papers, fabrics, canvas, sewing materials and the common craft items that some craft shops sell.
Items we sell at Green Daun
- Feathers – Over 20 different types of feathers in many shapes, sizes and colors which is suitable for dream catchers, jewelry, weddings, events, parties and any other creative crafts. We do not sell duck or down feathers for pillows.
- Rings – Many different types of rings including wood, plastic, acrylic, metal and even natural organic wreath rings. These rings come as small as 2 cm to as large as 70 cm in diameter.
- Bindings – Scaled down yarn materials, faux suede cords, cotton and nylon cords, elastic, fancy and more.
- Jewelry Accessories – Many types of jewelry accessories for making bracelets, earrings, necklaces and so on. Items like jump rings, clasps, connectors, eye pins, crimps, links and others.
- Jewelry Repair & Restring – We offer simple jewelry restringing or repairs, but best to call us to see if we can do it. If your bracelet has snapped, we can repair it.
- Beads – All kinds of beads including semi precious, crystals, glass, plastic, wood, ceramic, trade, ethnic, prayer and macrame beads.
- Special Wooden Beads – We also sell olive wood beads (From Jerusalem), Ironwood beads (Kayu Raja), mahogany beads, Wenge beads in small quantities.
- Beading Accessories – We have some beading accessories like glass seed beads and basic tools like cutters, pliers and so on. We will be getting more items like tread, wire and needles at a later time only.
- Findings – We have quite a bit of findings for jewelry making, which falls under beading accessories.
- Charms – Over 200 different types of charms available for all kinds of crafting. We have them in gold, silver, bronze and some even in gun metal.
- Healing Crystals – Many types of healing crystal beads ranging from entry level to high grade like Auralite 23, real turquoise, Super 7, many types of Tiger Eye, Rutilated Quartz and more.
- Lava Beads – We carry many different types of lava beads in different shapes and sizes, and yes, they are the real original lava beads, a not the colored ones you see.
- Amber Stones and Beads – There is a small selection of Baltic amber pendants and beads available, sold individually too.
- Mala – We can custom make mala for meditation and even prayers, which are 108, 99, 54 or any number you require.
- Rudraksha – Many types available at our shop. We carry 1, 4,5,6,7,8,9 and 14 Mukhi Rudraksha beads and only from Nepal.
- Paper Scrapbooking Materials – We offer some scrapbooking materials, but in the paper flower type form.
- Ribbons – We have many ribbons, mainly satin ribbons as we are clearing up our grade A stock. Because of this, please check with us on the color you are looking for. Sizes range from 3mm to 3 inches wide.
- Stamen (Artificial) – Used for flower and cake decorations, out stamens are rice powder based and handmade.
The Green Daun business hours have also been set from 11.00 am till about 8.00 pm from Tuesday till Friday, and till 6.00 PM on weekends and public holidays. We close on
Our craft business address is:
Green Daun Craft Shop
Landmark: Behind Splendid Laundry Corner Shop of Block C
How to go to Green Daun Craft Shop
Craft Classes in Petaling Jaya
When we first started out business, we conducted many different types of craft classes, but since January 2018, we only conduct Dream Catcher Making Classes for those who really have trouble learning from YouTube.
Our class is one-to-one, and cost RM 85.00 for the basic class which takes about 3-4 hours. The class is also only held from Tuesday till Fridays, and no weekend slots. Dream catcher classes are also subjective to availability.
As for other craft classes, we do not teach them as most of the dream catcher tutorials can be obtained online nowadays. However, we have all the materials readily available at our shop.
Green Daun on Social Media
We try to update as much as possible on our social media channels, but not overdoing it. And also, we are not an online store as some may think. We are actually a proper retail craft business in a shop lot.
We look forward to seeing and serving crafters in Malaysia at the Green Daun Craft Shop and till then, we look forward to hearing from any crafters in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
If you have any questions or inquiries, please contact us through the phone number, email or contact from and thank you.