Chakra Bracelets in Malaysia
Where to buy Chakra Bracelets in Malaysia? We sell them at Green Daun Craft Shop in Damansara Perdana, Petaling Jaya.
If you have heard about Chakra Bracelets in Malaysia, and want to know where to get them, you can now buy them from our shop in Petaling Jaya. The Chakra bracelets we sell are consistent and proper, as we use the correct crystal beads to make them.
If you have seen the Chakra bracelets in Malaysia being sold online, you can easily make the comparison with ours. We have followed the proper colours and stones to make them.
Each of the Chakra bracelets we sell are hand made, and we also do custom made crystal bracelets to suit your taste and design.
Before we continue, below is some basic information to understand what is a Chakra bracelet, for those who need more information.
What is Chakra?
The word Chakra comes from the Sanskrit language and means circle, vortex or spinning wheel. This is also the major center of spiritual power in the human body. Chakra has been around since ancient times dating back to 2500 B.C, starting in India.
The Chakra bracelet works by balancing out the seven Chakra energies, where each of the coloured stone represents the different Chakra in our bodies.
In simple words, Chakra jewelry will help you to clear, balance and strengthen your body, mind and spirit energy.
The three upper chakras take care of mental and spiritual functions and the four lower chakras take care of emotional and physical functions.
Here is a website which provides more information about the 7 Chakra’s for further reading.
Chakra Bracelets in Malaysia
In the market, there are many people selling Chakra Bracelets in Malaysia, but are they using the real crystal stones or just some coloured stones?
If you see them with Turquoise beads, those are not real but man-made powdered turquoise or even coloured Hematite. And usually they can be bought under RM30.00, which is a clear indicator that the crystal beads they use are just cheap glass or fake beads.
Most of them can be seen sold on Lazada, where the online portal allows sellers from China to sell to Malaysians, and it usually takes about 20-30 days shipping.
At Green Daun, we make the Chakra Bracelets using only the real crystal beads, as only the genuine stones will provide you with the true healing power of the Chakra.
Each of the Chakra is represented by a color which is violet, indigo, light blue, green, yellow, orange, and red.
Chakra Bracelets Colours and Crystal Beads We Use
Below is the Chakra colours and the types of crystal beads we use to make them. And after that is the full meaning of the Chakras for anyone wanting to know about them.
1. Root Chakra (also known as Base Chakra) – Red Jade
2. Sacral Chakra (also known as Spleen Chakra) – Orange Banded Agate
3. Solar Plexus Chakra – Yellow Jade
4. Heart Chakra – Green Jade
5. Throat Chakra – Blue Jade
6. Third Eye Chakra (also known as Brow Chakra) – Indigo Lapis Lazuli
7. Crown Chakra – Violet Amethyst
7 Chakras – Full Meaning and Benefits
- First Chakra- Muladhara is the chakra of stability and security that ties into our basic needs as human beings. It’s our root chakra and it needs to be nurtured. When it is balanced and open we feel a sense of safety and security.
- Second Chakra- Svadhisthana chakra is our creativity and sexual center. It is located right above the pubic bone and it is the main source of creativity. When it is out of whack we feel creatively stifled.
- Third Chakra- Manipura chakra is the area between your belly button and breastbone. It relates to our sense of personal power and how we feel about our selves and self esteem.
- Fourth Chakra- Also known as the Anahata chakra or the heart chakra and is responsible for uniting the upper and low chakras in the body.
- Fifth Chakra- The Vishuddha chakra is also known as the throat chakra and is helps us to unlock our deepest emotions and speak our highest truth.
- Sixth Chakra- The Ajna is also known as the third eye chakra and relates to your intuition and ability to listen to our gut instinct.
- Seventh Chakra- The Sahaswara chakra is located at the top or crown of the head helps us to achieve spiritual connection and self -awareness.
Where to buy Chakra Bracelets in Malaysia
At Green Daun, we create the Chakra Bracelet using only the original crystal beads and supporting beards like Lava beads, Rudraksha, Wenge Wood and Howlite beads. You can custom make them with other types of crystal beads as well.
The price of a Chakra Bracelet we sell is from RM38.00 and above, depending on the beads and crystals you choose to make them.
To by them, you can simply walk into our shop to buy them or you can contact us by calling or Whatsapp us for more information. For custom made bracelets, we take around 10 minutes to complete one in our shop.
Green Daun is located in Damansara Perdana, Petaling Jaya and you can use Google Maps or Waze for directions to our shop.
Alternatively, you can get more information on how to go to Green Daun craft shop. You can also call our hotline at +6 018 2888 048 if you need more information on how to get here.
As we are a boutique craft shop, we also sell loose crystal beads, findings, charms, dream catchers, feathers, lava beads and many other items. The Chakra bracelet in Malaysia is currently a popular item among those who want to wear them for healing or even as fashion accessories.